Due to the major health crisis in the United States, the Governor of California has issued more directives to the People of the State, ordering businesses to close and limiting public gatherings, in an attempt to help prevent the spread of the Corona virus, again. The MLGC Board of Directors desires to comply with these rules to help limit exposure of its members and the public to possible contamination. Therefore, the subsequent Club rules and regulations are effective immediately and stay in effect until further notice.
1. All Club sponsored functions, related activities and disciplines involving groups; including activities open to the public, shall be required to adhere to all guidelines and the following change:
• Trap – Range is open for practice. Wednesday and Saturday is open for MLGC members and public guests. Social distancing is required while checking in, shooting and lounging – no exceptions. Face-coverings required in trap house.
• Rifle – Range is open for practice and monthly match. Social distancing is required while on the line. Registration may be required prior to the match to keep the number of participants at 10.
• Action Pistol – All matches will require pre-registration on Practiscore to keep squads low and adhering to guidelines.
• Cowboy Fast Draw – monthly match will adhere to social distancing.
• Hall Rentals – must stay under 25% capacity; face-coverings mandatory indoors and where social distancing is not possible.
2. Membership gate cards will remain active for the purpose of the member to maintain skill and safety practice, provided the member adheres to the following in accordance with local and state public health orders:
A. Follow club regulation of 2 shooting guests only at this time.
B. Practice “Social Distancing” at the range, wear face-coverings when indoors. We appreciate your understanding and patience at this time. Thank you for adhering to the guidelines and for taking this seriously. I look forward to seeing you all on the range again soon.